As shown here and here, among other places:
- The titlebar height is not quite tall enough to comfortably contain the titlebar text.
- The titlebar text shadow is too prominent, and conflicts with the glossy 3D appearance of the titlebar.
- The titlebar button borders and symbols are too high-contrast, and the symbols are off-center by one pixel.
- The window corners are not anti-aliased.
- The notification area icons are too low-contrast.
- The new wallpaper is a little lifeless.
Some positives are that the new Humanity icon theme is a great improvement, and that the font rendering continues to impress.