Trying to be a weekly thing.
- have a proper CoverFlow clone that doesn’t lag or rely on Java (like AlbumApplet), and that allows for custom locations of art on the drive.
- monitor folders for new music.
- have an integrated BitTorrent client that puts music from trackers directly into your library.
- jump to the location in a page where the currently playing mp3 was found.
- properly recognize all XML podcasts (a known issue).
- allow you to browse by when albums were added, when they were played (not just last played, but over their entire history), and by hotness.
- submit to Last.fm.
And on that day…